Rugby School Gòtics R.C. Barcelona
The aim of Rugby School Gòtics R.C. Barcelona is the transmission of values through the practice of rugby.
Currently, Gòtics Rugby Club School, Barcelona has 20 monitors certified by the Catalan Federation of Rugby to teach the technical and practical knowledge of rugby.
The school consists of the following categories:
- Under 6 (family rugby): Children aged 3-4-5 years (P3, P4 and P5)
- Under 8: Children aged 6-7 years (1st and 2nd grade)
- Under 10: Children aged 8-9 years (3rd and 4th grade)
- Under 12: Children aged 10 to 11 years (5th and 6th grade)
- Under 14: Children aged 12 to 13 years (1st and 2nd ESO)
- Under 18 female: girls aged 13 to 17 years
The training days are Tuesdays from 18:15 to 19:30 (U8); Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:15 to 19:30 (U10, U12, U14 and female S18) and, for all categories, Saturday from 10:30 to 12:00 h. (from 10:00 to 11:30 S18 U14 and U18 girls) in the Foixarda rugby field:
Additionally, the school participates in the various rugby school meetings organized every two weeks by the Catalan Federation of Rugby on Saturday morning.
School fees are the following ones:
- Under 6: 50 €/year. This fee includes insurance and shirt.
- Under 8, under 10 and under 12: 130 €/year plus equipment if needed (shirt, shorts and socks cost 40 €). This fee includes federal license, compulsory insurance and membership rate.
- Under 14: 220 €/year. This fee includes federal license, compulsory insurance, membership rate and federated league.
- Under 18 female: cost of federal license which includes compulsory insurance and federated league plus 15 €/month.
The school club subsidizes other expenses (field training, equipment, etc.), although the collaboration of families in activities to improve the management and infrastructure of the Club (lottery sales, donations) is highly appreciated.
You can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone 676 155 836 (ask for Ricard); directly on the Foixarda field (please find coaches with discreet orange shirt) on Saturday from 10:30 to 12:00 or Tuesday and Thursday from 18:15 to 19:30; or by using our form.